More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Sep 16, 2012
Small-Town HeartsSmall-Town Hearts by Ruth Logan Herne

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A nice romance set in small-town U.S.A. It's along the lines of the movies "The Shop Around the Corner" and "You've Got Mail."  Danny is the heir to a large chain of candy stores and Megan struggles to make ends meet in her little candy shop.  When he decides to scope a new location for his grandmother's business and meets feisty Megan, he gets more than he bargained for.  It's a fun romp and my favorite part?!  The fudge recipe at the end!  I haven't made it yet... but I will!

0 comments: