More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Apr 18, 2011
Rosalie of Grand Traverse BayRosalie of Grand Traverse Bay by Donna Winters

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The mystery of who Cutler Gowan is keeps this story moving along. Rosalie gets caught up in helping her aunt and uncle with their attorney friend, Kenton. A predictable romance ensues that is complicated by things happening at Rosalie's home in North Carolina.

The story is good but I felt as though I should have read the previous books that "Rosalie" was spun off from. There were a many characters and they seemed to have more backstory than this book could account for.

The setting of this story is wonderfully done, the time period is authentic, and if anyone is familiar with the Grand Traverse Bay area, you will feel right at home in this story.



0 comments: