More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Apr 2, 2011
Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238)Double Identity by Diane Burke

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Likable characters, small town setting, budding romance and - oh yeah - the mob. This is the first Steeple Hill "Love Inspired" book I've read. A grandmother with an addiction to the old Harlequin Romances swore me off book club selections for life. Not anymore! Diane Burke crafts a love story into a strong plot about deception and faith. The theme of reliance on God is woven into the story without being preachy. The story has a very satisfying and believable twist at the end that leaves the reader content. I recommend this one for younger teens on up. A very good read!

0 comments: