More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Jan 5, 2012
Promises, Promises (Delaware Dawning, Book #1, HP #784)Promises, Promises by Amber Stockton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The first in a series this one is also the best. Raelene Strattford finds herself a young woman alone in a new country with a farm to run. Gustaf Hanssen made a promise to her dying father to help her. Raelene resents his help as well as his insistence that she needs to turn back to God. A good story with interesting and believable growth of both characters. I highly recommend this one.

0 comments: