More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Dec 15, 2011
In the Shadow of EvilIn the Shadow of Evil by Robin Caroll

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a book I almost didn't read because of the cover. The cover looks borderline occult-ish to me and paired with the title - I almost passed it up. But I'm glad I didn't! The story is well worth reading, it's a lively romp with plenty of suspense!

Layla Taylor's life is turned upside down when her award winning building project goes up in smoke. Maddox Bishop is the detective sent to find out why the house was burned... with a body inside. More disaster awaits and casts Layla as a likely suspect, but Maddox can't believe she's guilty when his heart gets involved.

0 comments: