More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Jan 5, 2012
Deceptive Promises (Delaware Brides Series #3) (Heartsong Presents #823)Deceptive Promises (Delaware Brides Series #3) by Amber Stockton

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This is the third in the series. Margret Scott is the daughter of Elanna and Madison Scott. She is 14 years old when she meets a colonial spy serving in the British Army. On their second chance meeting, he confides in this young teenager that he is a spy. That strained any believability for me and the whole story fell apart there. The characters muddle through years of secret meetings and sappy correspondence and never seem to mature past the opening. I did finish the book but I can't recommend it.

0 comments: