More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Sep 30, 2011
I Shall Not Want (The Psalm 23 Mysteries, #2)I Shall Not Want by Debbie ViguiƩ

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A rollicking good mystery that kept me guessing to the very end! The second in a series, I nevertheless had no problem picking up the clues from the past and enjoying the present. Oh! And the clues for book three are clearly in place.

Mystery is one genre I rarely seek out, but I enjoyed this story throughout. The characters are fresh and engaging, a little surprising, a little mysterious (would you expect any less in a good mystery?) and easy to identify with. No spoilers here - you have to read to book to find out what's inside!

0 comments: