More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Sep 3, 2013
Captured by Moonlight (Twilight of the British Raj, #2)Captured by Moonlight by Christine Lindsay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Christine Lindsay delivers an exotic tale. The jungle, the monsoon, the smells and sounds, the rhythm of speech transports the reader to post-WWI India. The British rule but the country is anything but settled. Old prejudices and superstitions clash with modern medicine and Christianity. A war-decorated nurse and a veteran with a wounded spirit also clash - caught between memories and reality.

I read this without reading Shadowed in Silk, the first in the series, but I'm starting on that one tonight!

0 comments: