More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Aug 29, 2013
Winter in Full BloomWinter in Full Bloom by Anita Higman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes, this is my 2nd 5-star review in a row. No, I'm not getting soft on authors. This book is that good! Not only is the cover art perfect for the story, but the title is perfect too. I loved it from the very first page.

Lily Winter is one of the most relate-able characters I've read in the long, long time. She's a little bit of so many women I know...myself included. Marcus Averill is the charming man every woman should meet on a park bench. And nobody can do the evil step-mother (even if she's not a "step") better than Iris Gray.

Toss in a trip around the world to track down an unknown twin sister, a confrontation with "the other woman" and the empty nest... and you've got a story that will keep you turning the pages long past lights out. Find out how they mix it all up and learn to forgive the past to build the future.

0 comments: