More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Sep 20, 2013
Waiting for Summer's Return (Ollenberger, #1)Waiting for Summer's Return by Kim Vogel Sawyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would read this book again. It's a prairie romance in a very "Janette Oke - Love Comes Softly" type of way. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Interesting characters with an authentic German Mennonite background and enough emotional upheaval and uncertainty to keep you turning the pages. Not a new book, but any Christian bookstore can order it. (Or use Amazon if you must.) Suitable for all ages.

0 comments: