More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Oct 22, 2012
The Widow of Saunders Creek: A NovelThe Widow of Saunders Creek: A Novel by Tracey Bateman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gripping story! If you enjoy a love story woven through with some spiritual warfare... here's your book. I couldn't put it down - except for the night my husband wasn't home. I was getting creeped out by the spiritual warfare going on in the story and had to shut the pages for the night. He was home the next night and I finished the whole book! Creepy? Yes. Realistic? Yes. Happily ever after? Yes!

0 comments: