More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Oct 6, 2012
Critical CareCritical Care by Candace Calvert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book.  I don't watch doctor TV shows or read many books about doctors, but this one intrigued me enough to crack open the cover.  Inside I found a delightful romance surrounded by some heart-stopping drama, deep character issues, and a one-eared cat.  No spoilers here, but if you like romance with a thread of faith, you'll like this story.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't read/watch many medical stories either, but it's because I can't stand it when they get the medical stuff wrong. LOL

Another great review.
Keep em comin'. :)

(I luvs ya, Pegg, but I wish you'd turn off your Captcha. *Squinting through my bifocals and trying again...* :P)

Pegg Thomas said...

I had that turned off once... don't know why it was activated again. Maybe that happened with Blogger changed its look? I think I have turned off again, let me know if you see it!

Melissa said...

Woohoo! It's gone! - A victory for those of us with tired writer's eyes!!! :D