More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Mar 27, 2011
Witness (Seeds of Christianity)Witness by E. G. Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Unique is the best way I can describe this story. Part love story, part historical, and part spiritual, it wraps together to make an intriguing read. The main characters, Rivkah and Shemu'el, are both likable and believable. Mr. Lewis does a wonderful job with the setting, enough information to put you in the scene without slowing down the story. While a wonderful glimpse into the past, both the good and the bad, I wouldn't recommend this book for younger readers. There is quite a bit of adult content, not in an obscene way, but the Roman lifestyle, for instance, is not sugar-coated. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in Mr. Lewis's series.


0 comments: