More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Mar 20, 2011
Red Ink (Extreme Devotion)Red Ink by Kathi Macias

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A powerful story and well worth reading. An interesting perspective on how God calls Christians to intercede in prayer as well as how He works through Christians "on the front lines". Some of the front lines are in countries where Christianity is outlawed, and some are found in nice neighborhoods all across the U.S. This book does a great job of showing that evil knows no boundaries.

I had a hard time with the names for the first quarter of the book, just because they are so foreign to me. Kathi Macias provides the pronunciation of each following her acknowledgments, which helps.

This book leaves you with the ultimate question, what are you willing to sacrifice to be obedient to your Lord?




0 comments: