More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
May 9, 2010

Jeff, our son, sang "When Momma Prayed" in church this morning for Mother's Day... and for me. It was the best Mother's Day gift ever!

For this mom, it just doesn't get any better than this:
"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4

1 comments:

Margo Berendsen said...

I love that verse! I am ashamed of what I posted for mother's day (and that I missed church)