More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
May 6, 2013
Broken TrustBroken Trust by Sharon Dunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nice story about redeeming relationships tucked into an action packed agenda. At times it stretched credibility - but the characters are so engaging that I could overlook those. A female sheriff and a handsome Federal Agent reopen an old romance while working to uncover a subversive group tucked into the rugged wilds of Montana. Worth the read.

0 comments: