More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Aug 27, 2012
The Damascus Way (Acts of Faith, #3)The Damascus Way by Davis Bunn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


An enchanting tale of a time long gone, at the birth of Christianity.  To be a Christian meant to risk your life.  Live through it with Julia and Jacob as they seek to find truth in a chaotic world.  Feel the sand and the fear.  See the miracle of Saul's conversion.  Learn the joy of following the Messiah.  I highly recommend this book!

0 comments: