More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Feb 20, 2012
Talking with GodTalking with God by Henry J. Baron

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Henry Baron has gathered together a collection of his powerful and poetic writings on topics we deal with throughout the year.  Follow the book through the seasons, holidays, and trials of life.  This is not a book to sit down and read straight through. It's a book to dawdle over, sip on, and savor.  The language is lyrical in a way that even a non-poetic person (such as myself) can understand and appreciate.  Every entry is a gateway to deepening our understand of our world and our Lord.  I highly recommend this book!





View all my reviews

0 comments: