More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Oct 15, 2011
Waterfall (River of Time, #1)Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


An entertaining tale of two modern-day teenage sisters who find themselves transported back into medieval Italy. It strains the bounds of credibility in many places, granted, but it *is* a fantasy. Gabriella finds herself separated from her sister and in the middle of a feudal war. Thankfully she also finds a drop-dead gorgeous knight willing to help her in her search for Evangelia. In the process, she helps him and his family. Once reunited with Evangelia (amidst most of the credibility stretches) they find themselves celebrities who have made enemies. This is the first of a trilogy and it ends with more questions than answers. I look forward to reading the next two in the series to find out how it ends. I'd recommend this one for any age, but I suspect it will appeal most to 'tween and teen girls.

0 comments: