More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Jul 18, 2013
Sense and SensibilitySense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can be said?  What should be said?  This is a classic and if you enjoy classics - read it!  The old style of writing - as though a story told orally - is refreshing to read from time to time.  I enjoy our modern style as well, but it's nice to change things up.  And who can't but identify with dear Elinor Dashwood? Such a lady.  Such a book.  Dust it off and give it another read soon.

1 comments:

Rohn Federbush said...

Glad to hear your Good News.