More Places I Hang Out

Quid Pro Quills - A Group of 6 Writers... Writing!
Twin Willows Farm - My Farm and Fiber Arts Webpage
Great Lakes ACFW Chapter - My Local Chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers

Subscribe Via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Copyright by Pegg Thomas 2009-2015

Blogroll

free counter
Jul 13, 2015
Chasing AmandaChasing Amanda by Robin Patchen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is there anything more frightening than being stalked by a creep who means you harm?

Is there anything better than being saved from that fate by a handsome Marine?

Amanda didn't expect to be stalked. And she sure didn't expect to meet her own version of Superman. But it happened. To her.

She fell in love with a man on his way to war, but could she keep him?

4 comments:

Robin Patchen said...

So happy to see this here today. Thanks!

Pegg Thomas said...

You're welcome! I enjoyed reading this. It leads nicely into Finding Amanda. :)

Normandie Fischer said...

It's a fun book, isn't it, Pegg? I always love reading pre-story/back-story to a book I've enjoyed.

Pegg Thomas said...

Me too, Normandie!